What have you accomplished that you are proud of?
- The biggest accomplishment in my life would have to be my kids. Obvious really, they are my entire world.
- Finishing my G.E.D. If you have read my previous posts on bullying, you will understand why I did not finish high school. But getting my G.E.D diploma is still an amazing accomplishment that I am proud of.
- Getting into College while raising my children. My first daughter was a baby when I started, and now I have been going for almost 3 years. It's not easy with kids but that's OK.
- I grew up. Doesn't seem like an accomplish to you? Well, I have been through so much in life that just being here today is amazing.
- Breastfeeding all of my children is an amazing accomplishment. Not many moms seem to understand the benefits of breastfeeding. I'm proud to say my children breastfed for at least a year each. (Besides baby girl, whom is still a booby baby)