This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you heard of Carton Smart? I know that I hate all of the cans that are just taking up space in my pantry! Don't you? BeCartonSmart is a new line of products that are shelf safe and will easily add extra space to your pantry. Feel free to donate your old cans to a food bank! I know that I will be doing that! It's time to open our eyes to a whole new world of eating!
Here is what we received in our #CartonSmart box:
How does it taste? Simply delicious! Exactly how you would expect it to. The carton does an incredible job of holding in the freshness of the food. I also bought a can of pumpkin puree to test how each would taste. The canned pumpkin did not taste like pumpkin to me. However, the organic pumpkin puree was super yummy! Pumpkin Pie anyone?
I adore cranberry sauce. But this took the cake for me. Absolutely scrumptious.
Imagine if everyone made one small, smart decision a day. How much would it help our planet and our own personal worlds? As an individual, it feels small, but as a collective, the small, smart decisions add up. Tetra Pak applauds the thousands of small acts of smartness that add up to make a big difference. Our Tetra Pak carton packages, designed for maximum efficiency and environmental friendliness, are one small way to live smarter.
Why Tetra Pak cartons are pantry stables for those that enjoy living smart:
- Tetra Pak® cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown trees that are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans…or even an egg!
- Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers. , stackable and space saving.
- The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives.Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
- Recycleable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
- Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
You can use these simple ingredients in all of your favorite Holiday recipes too! Just substitute them for what you would usually use. It's an easy switch, that is better for your health. As well as saving space when you really need it. My mother cooks during the big Holidays. She always buys TWO Turkeys! Save space, and eat food that tastes great! Who wouldn't want that?
Connect with Carton Smart:
How are you being #CartonSmart this Holiday season?