Sprout Cups Review
I recently had the opportunity to review Sprout Baby Food containers. Which definitely comes in handy when you are making your own baby food. Which is also a lot cheaper, and healthier! I love how easy they are to use. What is more, you can reuse them as they grow in their lunch boxes! That will definitely come in handy with my three.
Sprout Cups allow busy moms and dads to make their own baby food and freeze them for easy meal prep later on. Sprout Cups have just made storing and labeling homemade baby foods so much easier! But as always, follow the proper storage of food. It is normally recommended to store food for 3-5 days. So label correctly!
- Has measurement markings to show portions
- dry erase window to note the contents and date.
- are freezer, microwave & dishwasher safe, making them a great option for convenience!
- The lid screw on to prevent leaks.
- 100% BPA Free & PVC Free
- Stackable with additional cups and storage trays.
Connect with Sprout Cups
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.