I just could not get over how adorable this diaper was. It arrived in just a couple business days wrapped in a colorful tissue paper, with a card attached. This gesture was simple, yet heartwarming. Baby girl looked so adorable in this cloth diaper. I really hate to admit it but once I took this diaper and soaker out of the wash I could not resist feeling the softness of it against my cheek. Luckily it was clean. I would recommend DrammyDroopers to everyone!
- Ease Of Use: ♥♥♥♥♥ Snaps are by far my favorite closure type. Velcro or Aplix always gets stuck together in a ball and pulls at my diapers. Snaps are always harder in the beginning, but with ware they become much easier to use.
- Adjustability: ♥♥♥♥♥ This AI2 diaper is extremely adjustable. It fits most babies from 10 - 35 lbs. The double layer of snaps definitely help a lot. My little girl had no issue fitting into her DrammyDroopers. The picture is with just one insert, and you can see that there is not much bulk.
- Leak Proof: ♥♥♥♥♥ DrammyDroopers are an AI2 diaper. Which has a hidden PUL layer. The outside is a cotton layer. While the inner layer is an extremely durable suedecloth. Making this my favorite leak proof diaper. Each wash increases the absorbency of the materials used. I recommend washing this diaper 7-10 times before use. Just so it reaches maximum absorbency. The pocket in DrammyDroopes is great for nighttime. Just add an extra soaker and you are ready for a fluffy leak free night. The soaker used has bamboo and rayon layers.
- Wash Routine: ♥♥♥♥♥ Prepping this diaper took quite a while. Since I was inpatient, I washed twice before using. Since then it has been washed over 20 times. The best way I found to wash DrammyDroopers was to use a cold rinse first. Then proceed with your Warm/hot cycle with detergent. Finish it off with another cold rinse. It's actually pretty typical for cloth diapers to be washed this way. I did have to do 2 additional rinses yesterday, due to an explosion. We could not get the yellow poop out. But I'm pretty sure all stains are far gone now.
- $$$$: ♥♥♥♥♥ You can purchase DrammyDroopers with a soaker pad for $25.00. Pretty average for WAHM diapers. I've found AI2 for anywhere from $20-$40 online. Trust me, these are worth the price.
- Cuteness Factor: ♥♥♥♥♥ The pink giraffe print has been the cutest diaper I have owned. Ever. Definitely unique from the average solid prints. This definitely gets 5 stars on the cuteness factor! Heather has such amazingly adorable prints. I'm secretly hoping she will get different colored suedecloth for the inner fabric. Go check out all of her adorable prints and tell me which you would love.
- Sizing: With a one size (OS) what is not to love? It will grow with your baby and you won't have to purchase anymore diapers. DrammyDroopers are for babies 10 - 35 lbs. I tried this on my 32 lb son.. Shh. It fit! No, I didn't take any blackmail pictures. That's just mean. We don't mind our little boy playing dress up.
- Materials: DrammyDroopers has an outer layer of cotton fabric print, and an inner layer of soft and durable Microfleece or suedecloth. Middle layer is laminated long lasting high quality waterproof polyester PUL to keep moisture inside.
Buy it: Try it out for yourself! I would love to see pictures of your babies in their new DrammyDrooper Fluff!
Like DrammyDroopers on Facebook!
Stay tuned for my Mama Madness Giveaway March 1st for your chance to WIN a DrammyDrooper diaper of your own!