I usually make this once a week.
6 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 cup bisquick or pancake mix
1 cup cheddar cheese
2 cups baby spinach. ( honestly I do it by the handful)
1 cup chopped tomato
2 cups chopped sausage or ham (more or less depending on how much meat you want)
1/2 tsp nutmeg ( trust me you'll miss it)
Dash of salt and pepper
( I also add onion and garlic powder to taste. The choice of spice or not is there. )
Pre heat oven to 350. Grease 2 qt casserole dish.
- In a medium-large bowl wisk eggs add milk and Bisquick. Mix.
- Add your spices and cheese. And mix.
- Mix in sausage and meat. Add spinach.
- Pour into your baking dish.
- Cook on 350 for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool and cut.